All the best!
makchic x Canon What if? Contest Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to residents of Malaysia aged 18 years or over, except for employees of makchic and Canon Malaysia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating her/his agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- makchic and Canon Malaysia retain the unlimited right to use the submitted text for commercial and non-commercial purposes which include editorial, website, and social media usage at no cost. The entrant will be credited.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. No cash alternative prizes will be offered.
- The competition will be on makchic and Canon Malaysia’s Facebook and Instagram platforms.
- Closing date for entry will be 4th October 2021 at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- makchic and Canon Malaysia reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by makchic.
- makchic is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- makchic’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Malaysian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Malaysian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, and/or Instagram.