At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn.
The eyelids, lips and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and tiny tooth buds start developing beneath its gums. Your baby’s eyes have formed, but its irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
- Heartburn or indigestion
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Occasional faintness or dizziness
- Leg cramps
- Stretch marks
- Protruding navel
- Exercise to encourage bowel movements.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day (more if it’s hot or you’re working out).
- If sex is uncomfortable right now, try new positions. Lie on your side or try getting on your hands and knees to accommodate your growing belly.
Makchic Fun Tip!
No matter what your body shape, maxi dresses are a great option for a stylish pregnancy wardrobe. Choose from short-hemmed or full-length dresses (if you don’t like your arms, simply add a jacket for a chic look).
Image: Essential Baby