That adorable baby inside your tummy is starting to look human about now, as you start feeling a bit more human yourself. He is now about two inches long – a fig size.
Your baby’s hands will soon open and close into fists, having a distinct human characteristic with hands and feet in front of her body. Those hands and feel have individual fingers and toes (so long webbed hands and feet!). Ears are in their final stage, while nasal passages will start to show on the tip of your baby’s tiny nose. If she’s a girl, she starts growing ovaries. Your baby is already busy kicking and stretching but you won’t feel it for another month or two.
- Occasional faintness or dizziness
- Food cravings and aversions
- Excessive saliva
- Nausea and vomiting
- Breast tenderness and changes
- Frequent urination
- Keep blood sugar up with complex carbs and protein.
- Take a stroll around the park.
- Always listen to your body.
- Plan fun, creative ways to announce your pregnancy.
Makchic Fun Tip!
Try going for an after-dinner walk; it helps you snooze better.
Image: Essential Baby