It’s a brand new week and your baby is now the size of a prune.
Your tiny human being has small indentations on her legs (soon to be knees and ankles!), and her tiny arms even have elbows that bend (how is that for magical?). Inside that little mouth, tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. Her stomach and kidneys are kicking into gear, producing digestive juices and urine, and if it’s a boy, his testes are making testosterone (how manly!). Also the outline of her spine is clearly visible through translucent skin, and spinal nerves are beginning to stretch out from his spinal cord.
- Lower abdominal achiness
- Visible veins on your body
- Occasional faintness or dizziness
- Occasional headaches
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Heartburn and indigestion
- Food cravings and aversions
- Nausea and vomiting
- Eat more fruits and vegetable that are high in fiber to prevent constipation.
- Sit upright while eating and stay that way for a few hours after you eat.
- Eat your last big meal at least two hours before bedtime.
- Sleep with your head elevated.
Makchic Fun Tip!
Feeling the burn? Add a tablespoon of honey in warm milk to get rid of that nasty heartburn.